Over June and July, here at Frontline we have all been super busy!
Here is some of the things we have been up to
- Our Weymouth team won the Professional Services Award at the Weymouth Business Awards.
- Lauren and Caitlin visited a community trust meeting at Pride Park.
- Dave our Operations Director visited our Weymouth branch and he took some amazing photos of the Weymouth.
- Dave celebrated his birthday and received many gifts.
- We have two more local partnerships, Portland Town and Long Eaton Academy Community.
- Lorna and Tiana both graduated from Nottingham Trent University.
- We had some new banners made for each branch.
- Leicester had a new starter Brooke, who joined their sales team.
- Tom and Lorna went on a visit to Melton Market.
- Tom sent off Stan Hulme off on his travels with Alex’s Wish.
- Lauren supplied staff for Trent Bridge and he received some amazing feedback.
- Lorna, Lauren and Aurezou went on client visits in Nottingham.
- Lauren and Lorna visited Derby Pride Park’s job fair.
To keep up to date with our latest jobs, news and updates follow our social media.
Facebook- Frontline Recruitment Group