Frontline Recruitment Weymouth are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude who may want a change of career and want to gain professional qualifications.
The Role: The purpose of the role is to effectively manage the relationship between new clients and our Mortgage Advisers. The role focuses promoting the services of Specialist Lending to clients directly and other introducers, where necessary.
The role requires a positive, charismatic sales orientated candidate with high energy levels, exceptional communication skills who is able to identify solutions for clients with a ‘can-do’ attitude. A smart, well-presented individual. Motivated by success as well as the potential for high earnings. The right candidate will have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in financial services or similar, but this is not essential. Ideally, they will also have an solid technical knowledge of mortgages, second charge lending and bridging finance; but this is not essential as full product training will be provided. Somebody with a great passion for their work with first class communication skills.
1. Dealing with incoming calls from members of the public regarding mortgages and other associated products: a. The primary objective of this being to cultivate new enquiries for a Specialist Lending Team.
2. Build and maintain a database of new clients using our software.
3. Process indicative quotes for clients (high level terms only).
4. Conducting due diligence on clients including credit searches and land registry searches.
5. Understanding and developing knowledge of core products of Specialist Lending.
6. Working and liaising with other team members to include nurturing enquiries.
7. E-mail campaigns to clients, including new product launches and criteria changes.
8. Working alongside estate agency introducers.
9. You will be passed all leads from social media and Google Ad-words
10.Working alongside a team of staff that will offer you full support, end to end.
11.Researching the most suitable products for clients,
12.The role may involve additional duties considered necessary to meet the needs of the Company from time to time.
In return our client is offering a good basic salary and realistic OTE of £40K +
Monday to Friday 9 to 5:30 with a 4pm finish on a Friday